What's new

CHRIST Vega IBA - feedback

Kat

Reaction score
Hi all, still exploring equipment options for a new build carwash. Looking at a Razor touch free Edge. The distributor of this also supplies softbrush CHRIST Vega C170. I haven’t heard much noise around this brush machine any thoughts? So the 2IBAs would be a Razor and CHRIST. The SS will be through same distributor who will supply Ginsan. Any thoughts on this set up please?
thanks all from New Zealand!

traveler17

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of a CHRIST Vega but why would you put in machines from 2 different manufacturers?? And curious why they would recommend 2 different machines. Washworlds are solid. The one you mentioned might be also but it would seem to simplify things keeping it all in the family with regards to your In Bays , but , the end all imo is having tech support close

washnshine

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of a CHRIST Vega but why would you put in machines from 2 different manufacturers?? And curious why they would recommend 2 different machines. Washworlds are solid. The one you mentioned might be also but it would seem to simplify things keeping it all in the family with regards to your In Bays , but , the end all imo is having tech support close
I’m with Traveler. If you have a Washworld distributor, they should be able to put in a Profile for your friction option. You might even find some parts are the same to make stocking replacements easier and more efficient.

The Christ looks like the Istobal, which was another European machine that was able to get some footing in the US because they were distributed by the old Magic Wand Company. Not sure if Christ even has that type of presence in the US.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Why not get a Petit over the WW? Where in NZ are you located?

washnshine

Reaction score
Check the wash cycle times. I watched a video on YouTube and it seemed rather slow.

This was probably the longest cycle, but you still have to consider cph. Other machines might be faster, and if you can do stand alone dryers, that will save a lot of time.

OurTown

Reaction score
Check the wash cycle times. I watched a video on YouTube and it seemed rather slow.

This was probably the longest cycle, but you still have to consider cph. Other machines might be faster, and if you can do stand alone dryers, that will save a lot of time.

That is a really long cycle but the dryer was a third of it. What I find interesting is that their website stated it has a 45% higher car count than others. If that is true then I would hate to see the ones they are comparing it to.