What's new

Chemicals for cheap price

Bigtrx25

Reaction score
May God bless everyone and keep healthy and peace. I need to find website or local ( orlando,Fl) supplier for chemicals for my Laserwash 4000. Equipment uses following chemicals-
Clean cut 360 presoak
Prep pro I presoak
Clear coat protectant
Yellow foaming wax
Blue foaming wax
Please help me finding best prices to buy chemicals online or local distributor. Ncs offered me 20% off the price.
Thank you.

mac

Reaction score
Well good luck, and be very careful. You can buy cheap soap all over the place. If you do your customers will notice and go elsewhere. Find a chem rep that can come in and set things up, and explain to you what he's doing. He should also show you how to fine tune things. My customers come here because all my chemicals put on a nice show and have a fragrance.

washnshine

Reaction score
May God bless everyone and keep healthy and peace. I need to find website or local ( orlando,Fl) supplier for chemicals for my Laserwash 4000. Equipment uses following chemicals-
Clean cut 360 presoak
Prep pro I presoak
Clear coat protectant
Yellow foaming wax
Blue foaming wax
Please help me finding best prices to buy chemicals online or local distributor. Ncs offered me 20% off the price.
Thank you.
The true cost of chemicals is not how much you pay per pail or drum, but rather how much it costs you per car. Do a cost per car analysis of what you have before you try to secure a lower price of another chemical that only costs you more because you have to use twice as much. Investigate hyper concentrates too - basically the chemicals undiluted by water. You add the water and may end up with a favorable cost per car. But please - first find out how much a wash currently costs you with the chemicals you have before you go shopping for bargain prices.

AutoUnlimited

Reaction score
Clean cut 360 presoak
Prep pro I presoak
Clear coat protectant
Yellow foaming wax
Blue foaming wax
Thank you.
I have used Meguiars products for years they offer a awesome wash and wax soap at decent prices I'm sure you can buy them in bulk. My experience with there ultimate wash and wax soaps have been great they leave a good wax coating up to a couple of weeks depending on weather. Check out my review on Meguiars wash and wax soap at: Meguiars Wash and Wax Soap – Automotive-Unlimited

washnshine

Reaction score
I have used Meguiars products for years they offer a awesome wash and wax soap at decent prices I'm sure you can buy them in bulk. My experience with there ultimate wash and wax soaps have been great they leave a good wax coating up to a couple of weeks depending on weather. Check out my review on Meguiars wash and wax soap at: Meguiars Wash and Wax Soap – Automotive-Unlimited
Yes, some if their products can be purchased in bulk, like 5 gallon containers. However, these are generally recognized as hand wash soaps for pro detailers, fleet washers, and home washers. The chemicals that will be needed to operate an automatic touchless car wash - hi and low pH presoaks, triple foam conditioners, polishers, sealers, drying agents, and ceramic sealants, are not made by companies like this. You can probably get a good hand wash with your product, bit it is not formulated for the original posters needs.

Etowah

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just let my distributor set up all my chemicals on my new razor wash. The cars come out so good that I wouldn't even dream of fiddling around or changing anything.