What's new

Chemical Injector education

washman2016

Reaction score
I have a Laserwash 360+.My first presoak goes on great. Presoak 2 goes on ok but it spits and sputters some. When the wax goes on it spites and sputters really bad and starts striping. I have changed all the injectors and played with the air pressure with no success. I assume its the different thickness of the chemical but it worked fine when it was installed 6 years ago. Any ideas?

MC3033

Reaction score
With injectors there are a few things to look at

(1)Not enough water flow. Leak, nozzles are oversized or worn down, injector is sized incorrect, or a water pressure/flow issue prior to injector

(2) Air pressure is too high

(3) Chemical ratio is off and not foaming

If presoak works well and you think it could be a chemical issues just hook on your presoak 2 or wax to the presoak injector and test

MGSMN

Reaction score
With the wax injector issues also check the line from the injector to the machine and if your machine has any foamer pads or chambers being used. With some RainX and Ceramic type products the foamer pads get plugged and the line get build up in it which results in too much back pressure on the injector.

washman2016

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I did find some crap in the valve that was preventing some water flow. cleaned that and played with tip sizes and got it much better. Thanks again for the help.