What's new

Check your new Erie foam brush heads

MEP001

Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of blue nylon Erie foam brush heads through Kleen-Rite. The first one I put on had the gasket come out from between the brush and the back plate. A couple weeks later I had two in two days where the head completely fell off because all the screws backed out. Luckily no damage claims from customers. I checked the rest and the screws are all just barely snug.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of blue nylon Erie foam brush heads through Kleen-Rite. The first one I put on had the gasket come out from between the brush and the back plate. A couple weeks later I had two in two days where the head completely fell off because all the screws backed out. Luckily no damage claims from customers. I checked the rest and the screws are all just barely snug.
Have you contacted Erie?

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had that happen with multiple items. Hose assemblies its not unusual, and I ALWAYS tighten up the foam brush heads.

OurTown

Reaction score
We use the Erie hogs hair brushes and the last time we swapped all of them they seemed to shed a lot more than normal. I called them and they were not very helpful but said we could send them back to Car Wash Superstore if it continued. The shedding went away after week or so instead of a day or so like they normally would. Maybe they were shedding more than normal because it was summertime? 😂