What's new

Ceramic Signs

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
For those that have ceramic wax in the bays did you install any type of signs on the walls?
If so can you post a picture.
Where did you get them and the cost per sign.
I’m $2.50 for 4 minutes start up and want to add this and then raise my price point to $4.00 for 4 minutes.

Keno

Reaction score
Any improvement should be accompanied with a price increase. Usually the chemical manufacturer has some kind of promotional material that you can get. I know JBS has stuff they give you with a minimum order or you can buy it.

Keno

Reaction score
Ceramic is the buzzword in car washing right now, if you are going to offer it, you definitely need signs to market it. I have read some people on here charging $5 premium for ceramic in IBA with the right marketing material in place!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
The only thing I did was get new bay meter decals made that said ceramic wax instead of triple foam. I'm going to try decluttering my bay walls and get rid of most of the old pictorial signs. I'd like to eventually make instructional videos with a QR code, but at the rate I make improvements that could take a while :)

washnshine

Reaction score
For those that have ceramic wax in the bays did you install any type of signs on the walls?
If so can you post a picture.
Where did you get them and the cost per sign.
I’m $2.50 for 4 minutes start up and want to add this and then raise my price point to $4.00 for 4 minutes.
Not sure if you are using the Simoniz brand - but these are great for the rotary dials.