What's new

Caught Him... Finally.

waterway

Reaction score
Thanks to the local sheriffs department finally caught this guy who was robbing some of my washes. Turns out the guy started with me and moved on to break into 7 locations that are known at this time a total of at least 20 times. Luckily the Sheriff department put it on the news and a deputy recognized the vehicle and pulled him over and and found drugs and arrested him. Needless to say he called the detective and with the surveillance footage they arrested him again and week later. His been in jail ever since December 30 and they say with what he has confessed to he is looking at a minimum of 5 years if he give restitution. I should put pics of him and his sentence on all my safes and vaults to show people what happens if they try to break in.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Glad to hear they got the guy. I like the idea of putting the picture up. It gives everyone a better idea of what happens to the bad boys. The honest customers(99.9%) like to see justice done.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Glad to hear they got the guy. I like the idea of putting the picture up. It gives everyone a better idea of what happens to the bad boys. The honest customers(99.9%) like to see justice done.
Ditto! I have always posted pics of morons doing stupid stuff all over the wash. Customers see these and realize that all their actions, good or bad, are on video.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
I will be swearing out my first arrest warrant tomorrow for a guy I caught on video cutting 3 foot sections out of my foam brush hoses. The first time it happened he cut two of them and ruined two high pressure hoses that he also tried first. I posted pictures of the guy along with a note asking anyone that knew him to call me. Also offered small reward. I got a call about 10 days later with a name and where he lived. Did not have tag number ... I held off on doing anything but then he did it again. This time he tried to cut three different high pressure hoses and finally got one of the foam brush hoses. Fed up I took the pics, video and name to the cops and a detective called me yesterday and said they had positively identified him. Same cameras helped the cops catch several guys that were breaking into cell phone stores around town....they pulled into my wash and parked their car right in front of one of my cameras that was pointed right at them...doofus heads....LOL

denduke

Reaction score
So glad that these animals are under arrest. Just FYI: Robbery is of the person. Burglary is of the property. Best, D.

Reaction score
Idiots is all I can think of, We shoudl send our video fottages we getto Americas dumbest criminals, and the like :)