What's new

CarWash Superstore

wyatt

Reaction score
First off, I've really liked the $99 fee for free shipping. I've used it for over a year now and it's been great.

Lately though I've noticed they wait to ship... For example, I placed an order a week ago and it has yet to be shipped. This has been happening to almost all of my orders the last couple months.

My hope is that they are just short staffed and trying to keep up given the difficulties of COVID but I have a feeling it might be that they purposely wait hoping you order more so that they can ship a bigger order and reduce their shipping costs.

On the other hand, KleenRite usually ships my order the next day or in some cases the same day.

Any one else experience this??

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Seems like I'm getting a 1-2 day delay now, but not always. I didn't know if supply issues could be a problem, or if they are just busy. I did talk to some one up there when I renewed and she said business is really good.

Out of an attempt to make the program work I try to order as much as possible to help offset their costs-$200 or so if I can. They have to be taking a beating on customers who place small orders every few days.

Supply issues are affecting a lot of businesses right now I guess. I was in Academy sports last week and their stock was so thin in fishing they looked like they were in early stages of closing the store.

MEP001

Reaction score
They have to be taking a beating on customers who place small orders every few days.
I know someone who does this. He says he pays for the privilege and it's okay, but he's abusing it so bad he's costing them way more than the $99. He also refuses to put someone's regular phone number in his phone instead of their toll-free number even though it costs him nothing either way and they pay per minute for him to call the toll-free line. I guess it's not technically wrong, but it's certainly inconsiderate IMO.

FWIW I haven't paid for shipping from Kleen-Rite in years between large orders, free shipping show specials and their new points system.

Car-Shine

Reaction score
I’ve been getting quick shipments from Carwash Superstore. I bought just recently bought our first was and call to place orders with Mike though? We are rebuilding and fixing a lot of stuff right now. Not sure if that matters?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have been buying descent size orders from them for weeks now as I have relined and instailed all new Lo pressure systems at my place the past 2-3 weeks and another carwash this winter. Erica, Jennifer, Mike are good people to deal with I have nothing but good things to say about them. I rarely deal with Kleenrite anymore as CWS store support is awsome. My experience even here recently is totally opposite of kleenrite is slow on shipping and nowhere as personal service. I guess if your on east coast CWS store is going to be quick.

wyatt

Reaction score
Glad to hear, I really like car wash superstore and was hoping things are still going good for them! Looks like everyone’s orders are still getting out in a reasonable amount of time so it sounds like I’m an isolated case and is not the new norm.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
How are items determined if they are part of the free shipping membership or not? For instance, conveyor rollers. Free ship or no?

OurTown

Reaction score
I have talked to them several times about non stocked items and they still ship for free but of course it takes an extra week.