What's new

CarWash Canopies LLC -- Jim Lewis owner

jrecchi

Reaction score
Alert ... Anyone who is thinking of buying a Canopy for your car wash... Before you do anything .... Make sure you Google carwash canopies LLC and read the Devastating reviews on this Company .... This will explain why you will never see this company at any of the Car Wash Trade Shows.

soonermajic

Reaction score
heck, I got a nice canopy, about 9' long, that I'm looking to sell. Top of vinyl is ripped some, but functionable. I'd take $675, obo. Text me for some pics. I saw em on Kleen Rite for $3k. It does NOT have a light in it, but one could easily be installed. 409)200-hoop(4667)

mac

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up. Why more people don't just get the good ole Louisville slugger out of the closet to settle things like this is beyond me.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up. Why more people don't just get the good ole Louisville slugger out of the closet to settle things like this is beyond me.
Well, here is a thing called jail, but I know a fella that told someone who crossed him: " You should wish me a long and healthy life, because if it ever comes to pass that I am told I have a terminal disease you are at the top of the list.."

I have such a list.

mac

Reaction score
After having used the legal system to seek justice, I've just come to the conclusion that it sucks. You can be as right as the day is long, and still lose. Or you can be right and win in court. Then try to collect. There are a lot of swindlers who know how to work the system. Just don't have any assets in your name, live in a state where you can not take someone's house (like FL), or just file bankruptcy when you lose. I like the idea of instilling the fear of God, just don't be stupid when you do it.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I agree. Sometimes a little true justice is what I feel would keep criminal activity low. Our justice and punishment system is a joke.

Randy

Reaction score
After having used the legal system to seek justice, I've just come to the conclusion that it sucks. You can be as right as the day is long, and still lose. Or you can be right and win in court. Then try to collect. There are a lot of swindlers who know how to work the system. Just don't have any assets in your name, live in a state where you can not take someone's house (like FL), or just file bankruptcy when you lose. I like the idea of instilling the fear of God, just don't be stupid when you do it.
Mac I couldn’t agree more. The police, court system, the whole justice system is a joke at best and I think we the honest taxpayers are getting the shaft. I’ve got an abandoned house next door to the car wash that’s being used as a drug drop. No one wants to do anything or get involved. It’s just a joke.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Once had the batteries in my company trucks stolen. It had snowed so there were footprints to a building down the street. Called the cops. They said they couldn't pursue it because there was no probable cause. Is it any wonder why there is so much crime and so little prosecution of crimes?

Randy

Reaction score
In Pierce county Washington when you call 911 99.9% of the time they will NOT come out. They give you a access code and tell you to go online and file a police report, after filing your cumbersome police report they give you a case number so you can file a claim with your insurance company. 2 years ago we were replacing a PDQ Laser bridge and had the old one on the ground, getting it ready to ship out to be reconditioned. We went to lunch and while we were gone 3 guys came in and loaded the Laser Bridge into the back of a truck and drove off with the 2 guys sitting on the bridge to keep it in. Beautiful pictures on video, beautiful license plate picture, the WORTHLESS Peirce county Sheriff wouldn’t investigate. Go online and file a report and call your insurance company is there standard reply. The insurance company cancelled our insurance after that big claim. Nobody seems to care about going after anyone. God help you if you lay a hand on one of these losers.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Years ago I had a break in at my wash after hours. Someone threw a brick through the office window, climbed in, busted open the file cabinet where we kept our petty cash. Didn't touch anything else. It was obvious it was an inside job by someone who had knowledge of where we kept that cash. A few months later I got a call from the local PD asking me to come down to the station. The night before they had made a traffic stop and during the stop the found an empty bank bag with my washes name on it. They guy driving the car was a former employee. You would think that they could have made an arrest based on the evidence. Not so fast they said. The car didn't belong to the former employee and he said he had no idea how the bank bag got there. Same thing for the car owner who was not present at the traffic stop. Cops said sorry but without some other kind of evidence I was out of luck. Soon after I put glass block on all my windows and bought security cameras.

mac

Reaction score
We could fill pages of stories about the inept system. I had a wash in the Miami broken into and money stolen. We called the Miami cops. Three hours later one shows up. When we asked why it took so long he said, and I am not making this up, "look buddy, I only make 90 grand a year. Do you think I'm going to bust my butt for something like this?" At another wash I was getting stringed three nights in a row. Called the cops to see if they would stake out the place as I knew they would be back that night. When they said they don't do that, I said well I have a concealed carry, could I catch the bast>>d and call them? Cop says, you better not as you can get in trouble. So I caught him that night, took him out to the Everglades swamp and fed our protected gators a nice meal.