What's new

Carpet wizard vacuum by IVS

Bedrock

Reaction score
Hello I have a carpet wizard vacuum from IVS serial number 51694. It stopped working and the display reads out of service. I have checked fuses and I know very little else to check any ideas?

New Washdog

Reaction score
Hello I have a carpet wizard vacuum from IVS serial number 51694. It stopped working and the display reads out of service. I have checked fuses and I know very little else to check any ideas?
We have 15 year old carpet wizards. When I first started in the car wash biz one of them became my arch nemesis as I worked on it repeatedly over the course of several months. The manual proved to be invaluable! It contained a nice troubleshooting flow chart. When I had issues I couldnt solve I called Dan Kamsiskis at Ginsan. The number to Ginsan is 800-446-7276. Hope that helps!

Bedrock

Reaction score
We have 15 year old carpet wizards. When I first started in the car wash biz one of them became my arch nemesis as I worked on it repeatedly over the course of several months. The manual proved to be invaluable! It contained a nice troubleshooting flow chart. When I had issues I couldnt solve I called Dan Kamsiskis at Ginsan. The number to Ginsan is 800-446-7276. Hope that helps!
Thanks I will try and get in touch with him