What's new

Carpet cleaner

dogwasher

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a smaller carpet cleaner(steamer?) not a very big one..I found a Mytee for aroing $1100.00 and I also found a smaller Rotovac for around $600.00 We would only use it for one or two cars a week.

Thanks!

Camp4042

Reaction score
Your best bet is probably Kleen-rite. We picked up the mytee-lite 2 for around $750.00 with freight. It's a nice machine and its a good size

dogwasher

Reaction score
Your best bet is probably Kleen-rite. We picked up the mytee-lite 2 for around $750.00 with freight. It's a nice machine and its a good size
Thanks, I noticed the mytee also offers a crevice tool attachment for another $110...do I need this?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought the Mytee Lite II last year and really like it. I would skip the crevice tool but if you can get the suction hose that has the chemical delivery line running inside it, get that instead. Problem w/the external one is that it will kink if you're not mindful of it when moving the tool around tight spots etc.

I also shopped around and got mine for around $700.

dogwasher

Reaction score
I bought the Mytee Lite II last year and really like it. I would skip the crevice tool but if you can get the suction hose that has the chemical delivery line running inside it, get that instead. Problem w/the external one is that it will kink if you're not mindful of it when moving the tool around tight spots etc.

I also shopped around and got mine for around $700.
Do you use this same machine to clean cloth interiors?

soapy

Reaction score
I would call detail plus. They will swap out the vac hose with an external solution line for one that runs inside the vac hose. I would also get the vac tool with a window on end at the same time. I have one of their pythons that works very well.