What's new

Carolina Pride Valve Rebuild

DRsuds

Reaction score
Trying to find the plungers so I can rebuild these valves. Does anyone know who makes Carolina pride valves? Last time I called it was very difficult to get ahold of someone who could tell me what I needed then they just wanted to sell me the whole
Block instead of the plungers. From what I could remember they wanted an arm and a leg.

OurTown

Reaction score
I'm not sure who makes them but stainless manifold blocks are expensive. You might be better off replumbing them with individual Kip valves. You only need three because one is blocked off?

DRsuds

Reaction score
I need to rebuild pretty much all the solenoids. There’s four bays and 3 of this type of blocks. The blocks should be fine. I’m trying to find the plungers.

Randy

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the plunger you need?

Kar B Kleen

Reaction score
You need to invest a few bucks in a new block. If you got one that looks like that, the others are not far behind..

Randy

Reaction score
This is one of the primary reasons we don’t use manifold blocks. I’ve seen it more than once the design has changed so it’s almost impossible to get replacement parts. We’ve never had a problem getting replacement parts for an individual KIP valve.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
That part is available at Carolina Pride. The part number is KIT4-211-41, and includes the valve, actuator and GC valve. They do have them in stock.

Randy

Reaction score
Last edited: