What's new

Carolina Pride Triple Foam

Etowah

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
I was introduced to IDEC when a local automation distributor paid me a visit in 1999-2000(?)…I still purchase devices from them.

The IDEC SmartRelay is the private label version of Siemens LOGO!… with a 6 month delay for introducing new versions. At least that was the business arrangement back in the day.

IDEC is slightly lower cost and utilizes identical programming software. LOGO! & SmartRelays can be programmed with Function Blocks or Ladder Logic by PLC programmers. (I’m a function block guy.)

IDEC are readily available from several online distributors (wolfautomation.com, RS-online.com, digikey.com).

Here’s a screenshot from my office PC in 2004…remotely viewing the car wash’s computer. The IDEC displays the cash in the 2 bill changers, total cash/credit sales, and the coin values in the vaults. That device also controlled the Raypak boiler, the water softener brine injection, and the car wash’s lighting system. All that equipment has since been replaced but the IDEC is still operating the car wash’s lighting today.

2016-04-09 (4).png