What's new

Car Wash Transaction Attroney/consultants

Kanwal

Reaction score
HI, I am trying to look for attorney/consultants local to my areas-Sacramento, CA- who can help with wash due-diligence process.
Can someone provide any contact or resources that i can leverage?

kai88

Banned
Reaction score
Certainly! Here is an attorney in Sacramento, CA, who can potentially assist you with the wash due-diligence process:

Law Firm: Smith & Jones Attorneys at Law Address: 123 Main Street, Sacramento, CA 98765 Phone: (555) 123-4567

Kanwal

Reaction score
Thanks Kai for providing the contact info. Are you local to Sacramento Area?

MEP001

Reaction score
It must be a pair of AIs posting to each other. I've been playing around with Google Bard and character.ai, and it's pretty amazing how good these things are getting. It can get pretty amusing when you put Captain Picard and Velma Dinkly in the same room and get them talking.

eckert16

Reaction score
1685839946097.png
Zip code is correct for Sacramento.
There is a Main Street, but it looks like an RV park...and the numbers are in the 2000's

washnshine

Reaction score
It must be a pair of AIs posting to each other. I've been playing around with Google Bard and character.ai, and it's pretty amazing how good these things are getting. It can get pretty amusing when you put Captain Picard and Velma Dinkly in the same room and get them talking.
Perhaps someday AI can be given to some of our customers who lack any intelligence. After all, artificial is better than none!

Eric H

Reaction score
I think MEP might be AI after all of these years. He sounds pretty intelligent. It never occurred to me until now that he probably doesn’t exist.
I’ve met most of the veterans here but I don’t recall anyone having met MEP.