What's new

Car wash software access

el jefe

el jefe
Reaction score
Let me ask you folks a question. If you are a minority partner on a car wash company and the revenue and wash control provider prevents you from having access to reports and alerts/bulletins is that legal? Keep in mind that my family has done business with the company for decades and I was the supervisor for all operations of the wash in question. The software company has the LLC agreement showing proof of my ownership and a judge's orders for all quickbook reporting. They want another court order to specify my request. Which would cost another $10,000. RIDICULOUS!

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
If you are a partner, and a friend of these people, but they want a court order from you. They are not partners nor friends. You already
know why they don't want you to know anything.

MEP001

Reaction score
el jefe said:
If you are a minority partner on a car wash company and the revenue and wash control provider prevents you from having access to reports and alerts/bulletins is that legal?
Is this company that won't give you access to reports, etc. a third party company that the majority owner(s) enlisted for a job? If so, are they denying you access to said reports because of an agreement THEY have with the majority owner(s)?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
The software company has the LLC agreement showing proof of my ownership and a judge's orders for all quickbook reporting. They want another court order to specify my request. Which would cost another $10,000. RIDICULOUS!
If they have an order compelling them to do something and they refuse (and of course I am saying this without having seen anything) I would suggest you have your attorney send them or their attorney a letter (should cost less than $10,000.00) saying that their refusal to comply is a violation of the order and if that violation is not remedied within X business days the attorney will proceed with a motion to have them held in contempt, compel them to comply and award monetary sanctions including your costs and fees.

Judges tend to take a dim view of having people / companies who ignore or refuse to comply with court orders.