What's new

Car Wash Show in Vegas?

Etowah

TechGuy

Reaction score
Is anyone heading out to the show in Vegas? I haven't been to a car wash show out there yet, but I thought it looked interesting. Unfortunately, I've had a heck of a time trying to get registered for it. I've been going around in circles with their phone system and operators as the online system doesn't seem to recognize me. I'm still hopeful that they can figure it out, but it's been a very frustrating experience so far.

TechGuy

Reaction score
Were you able to register for the show? I got an email back from them asking me to try again on Tuesday.

Any tips for a first timer?

Randy

Reaction score
We'll be there. We booked our Air and Hotel reservations last week. Again we got the best deal on Southwest and at Harrah’s. We haven’t registered for our show passes yet, that’s the least of my worries.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
We'll be there. We booked our Air and Hotel reservations last week. Again we got the best deal on Southwest and at Harrah’s. We haven’t registered for our show passes yet, that’s the least of my worries.
You can bet that whatever Randy booked, was definately the cheapest!:D

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I also booked my flight and am at Harrah's. At least it's reasonable and you can walk to the show from there. Really don't spend that much time in the room anyway.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
What about the new guy?

Bill, is the Jackson going to be there?

Who else is making the trek out to LV? It's going to be boring with just the three or four here :)

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'll be there - looking forward to everyone!

soapy

Reaction score
I will be going. I have booked my flight on air Challenger and will be staying at my place outside of Vegas. Are there any plans for a get together for the forum folks?

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This being my first year at the show I've decided to by-pass Bill's annual forum party, but may bring it back at future events. :)

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
This being my first year at the show I've decided to by-pass Bill's annual forum party, but may bring it back at future events. :)
I never was a big fan of Bill picking up the tab. It made me feel like a moocher and may not order and eat like the pig that I really am. The first year we did this was off the cuff and at the last minute. I rounded up the posse and Lisa Lyon's found us a place. Other than Bill whining about his bad service for the next few years :D it seemed to work out OK. I guess there's now law that says a bunch of us can't get together somewhere.

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh-oh, you better hope Bill skips this thread. ;)

No law that I'm aware of - hopefully something will work out because I'll probably be looking for things to do.

Randy

Reaction score
We'll be there. I guess we'll have to have our own Forum get together.

MudMoney

Reaction score
I will be there for the show and bringing a 1st timer with me.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I reccomend you go to dinner with those guys. They are good guys to know especially when you have everything to learn.