What's new

Car Wash Names

Reaction score
Whats a good name for a car wash that would be easy to build a brand around and simple to advertise with signage and decals? Looking for something that easy to read and remember.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Quickie Wash" Capitalize on the Simpson's Quickie Mart" Name plus all that other stiff. "Come in for quickie ..."
I don't know I feel like the sexual innuendo stuff is kind of over used in many forms of advertising. I don't think you have to get too clever with a name. I think most people put way too much emphasis on it when the most important aspect of the name is "car wash". I think pride and ego get involved and the customer couldn't give a hoot about your "clever" name. it's not like you're starting some global franchise. It's a car wash. If it's called Mike's car wash or fast eddies car wash or best quickie in town car wash it doesn't amount to a hill of beans to the customer. It's one of those things that's only important to the Person who needs to feel clever.

kentadel

Reaction score
A small town we drove thru had these business names.... The Laundromat, The Dentist, and The Car Wash all on the same street. Simple and sort of clever.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Simple names would work in a small town. I'm located in Northern California. In Sacramento (population 525k) there's a new SS car wash named "The Wash". In the neighboring town of Roseville, CA (population 152k) there's an existing SS car washed called "A Car Wash". IMO if you're going to open a car wash in a large city, give it a memorable or unique identifying name. I'm located in Citrus Heights California (87k).
When I bought my old SS car wash in 2003, the building letters simply read "Car Wash". I remodeled it in 2006 and branded it in 2014 as "Citrus Heights Car Wash". My website is citrusheightscarwash.com. It's now the best, most modern and busiest SS car wash in a 20 mile radius!

Attachments

Last edited: