What's new

Car Wash is Sold. Thanks Everyone!

bigleo48

Reaction score
All,

The carwash sale closed yesterday and I am officially unemployed. It went quicker than I figured, but I believe it was a good deal and fit for both sides.

After 10 years since I began with an idea that our community needed a new carwash, my wife and I decided it was time for a change.

I can't emphasize enough how important this forum was for a neophyte like me to discover the car wash industry and business. I would not have been successful with out it.

Thanks everyone!

BigLeo48

(BTW, I am neither big nor called leo...BigLeo48 stands for Big Low Earth Orbit 48 satellite system, the previous industry I was in prior to opening the wash).

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Congratulations! Good luck in your future endeavors.

cdreed06

Reaction score
Thanks for all your contributions on here too! Here's to whatever you choose to do in the future!

Kirb

Reaction score
Good luck and enjoy your new adventure. Stop back here to say hi once in awhile.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome job! Congrats! Great news. Glad to hear washes are selling. Makes my own future feel bright!

Keep in touch and don't be a stranger.

Waxman

JustClean

Reaction score
Hi BigLeo,
Thanks for all your advise on this forum and Good Luck for the future. Well, selling a carwash doesn't mean quitting the Autocareforum!?? Just simply stay on... :)

All the best. Cheers JustClean

Kevin James

Reaction score
I'll bet the day you the signed closing papers was one of the best day's you've had in a longtime. Best of luck

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I am thinking that what was helpful for at least the self service portion of BigLeo's ... the fact that in his country Canada ... higher denomination $1 & $2 coins have been mainstream during his ownership time ... adding to the success of his operation. Clearly his level of success helped in recouping his investment!

mike walsh www.kingkoin.com