What's new

CAR Products Soap

WikiWash

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Just seeing if there are any operators out there that have any experience with CAR products soap for their Touch-free or friction IBA equipment. The soap that I am currently using I am not a fan of, it does not clean well, poor show, and no clean scent. What is it about CAR products soap that you like and do not like about it? Also please state which products that you use, and if you put it on high/low, low/high, or high/high for your presoak passes. You may share what waxes you use too. Thank you in advance!

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
The Forum used to have a section on product review which I think Bill eventually removed. Since we are getting a lot of questions about various chemicals and equipment maybe it's time to bring it back.

BBE

Reaction score
I've been extremely happy with them. They even went to the trouble of making a pink dyed presoak just for our location for a breast cancer awareness promotion I did last October.

Previously I had been using quest chemicals in my automatics, and was fairly happy with them. But CAR was able to compete with quest in price, with a very noticeable increase in the quality of car I am putting out in both of my IBA's.

Last edited:

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i used to use car products presoak. can't remember the name.

it worked well.

i use powder now for the cost savings and effect.

BBE

Reaction score
Hey BBE!

Which products are you currently using and in what order?
I like melt-away/resolv for the high/low presoaks in the auto. dri n shine for the drying agent, radiance for our brush soap in the friction auto, and foaming repel for our hot wax. Oh and their triple foam conditioners. I use just the conditioner with no polish/protect, they are cherry scented. And the resolv presoak is bubble gum scented.

They have other good products too, those are just what I prefer for my set up after testing a few different ones. I could probably point you to a contact for your neck of the woods if you want.

JasonQuest

Reaction score
BBE:

I felt it is important to respond to your post in order to protect my product line and the face of my company. I wanted to mention that your choice of Car Products Resolv low pH pre-soak is not apples to apples with what you were using from Quest Car Care Products. You were using a low pH product of ours that DID NOT HAVE ABF OR HF and that the product you are now advertising as a better solution has <10% ABF listed on the SDS and that is not a fair comparison to be promoting publicly. We do offer lo pH pre-soaks with ABF but we do not promote them as our first offering as we have great alternatives to using that and always try to stay as environmentally friendly possible at all times. Feel free to contact me to discuss further in private.

WIKI WASH: I would like to speak to you about setting you up with our wash solutions.

Thanks
Jason

BBE

Reaction score
BBE:

I felt it is important to respond to your post in order to protect my product line and the face of my company. I wanted to mention that your choice of Car Products Resolv low pH pre-soak is not apples to apples with what you were using from Quest Car Care Products. You were using a low pH product of ours that DID NOT HAVE ABF OR HF and that the product you are now advertising as a better solution has <10% ABF listed on the SDS and that is not a fair comparison to be promoting publicly. We do offer lo pH pre-soaks with ABF but we do not promote them as our first offering as we have great alternatives to using that and always try to stay as environmentally friendly possible at all times. Feel free to contact me to discuss further in private.

WIKI WASH: I would like to speak to you about setting you up with our wash solutions.

Thanks
Jason
You're right Jason, to be fair I should have mentioned that. Though I don't recall singling those two out. It was meant to be more of a generalization.

Last edited:

WikiWash

Reaction score
They have other good products too, those are just what I prefer for my set up after testing a few different ones. I could probably point you to a contact for your neck of the woods if you want.
BBE can you please PM me info about CAR Products. Thank you in advance

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
****JasonQuest
]I am about to set up my Laserwash tomorrow morning and try Quest Soap I am NC and trying to find a better cost per car that will clean and foam and good as Armorallor better with 2 step Heavy duty Alk and Boosters trying to give Quest products a try and really need them to Clean. Thanks please email me at southernpridecarwash@gmail.com

Last edited: