What's new

Bug pass...?

Danchez

Reaction score
Does anybody do a "Bug pass" on a touchless IBA, & if so, can you gimme your details?
IE: when in the pkg, is it a product or just an extra hp pass across front, if it's a product, is it colored different or have a scent, what do you apply it with (pods, spray arm) hp or lp, what specific product, & how well does it seem to work?
I use front bug prep seasonally for top 2 washes.
For my 360s, it sprays out of nozzles on either end of the bridge. It does an ok job, but I don’t think it’s really worth the trouble. I add an extra pass of soap on the front of the vehicle on my
M5

washnshine

Reaction score
I use front bug prep seasonally for top 2 washes.
For my 360s, it sprays out of nozzles on either end of the bridge. It does an ok job, but I don’t think it’s really worth the trouble. I add an extra pass of soap on the front of the vehicle on my
M5
Is it a dedicated/different chemical, or your usual presoak with and extra pass across the front?

soonermajic

Reaction score
On my new Razor Edge, i use BugSaw from JBS. It foams a light green tint, but I have the SpectraRay set to Green. That way it makes it look look like Green foam & makes em know it's a total different application.
Works pretty dang good.