What's new

branding thoughts?

Martins

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have an opportunity to buy 2 more self serve washes and curious what your thoughts are on branding in general. If i decided to purchase them should i brand them all the same or keep current names. My current wash was branded after my repair shop in a different town which is great as it gets the name out there more and more. but im wondering if keeping them the names they have been for years would be better. it would be much easier just to brand them all as my current wash haha but want other multiple wash owners thoughts as well.

MEP001

Reaction score
If I had multiple washes, I'd brand them alike, use custom-printed tokens and take them at all the washes, try to keep all the washes equipped and working the same, etc.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
If I had multiple washes, I'd brand them alike, use custom-printed tokens and take them at all the washes, try to keep all the washes equipped and working the same, etc.
Tokens, what are they? LOL.. get Rid of ALL COINS! Cash or Plastic! You will save yourself and your Customers time and have more $ in the Bank and Happier CUSTOMERS! We got rid of Tokens and Coins 6 years ago and Business is BOOMING> plus NO COINS to Collect and runs through that Coin Counter.. what a Hassle that is.. with Coins the Customer has to walk to the changer and walk back to his car and maybe other customers are waiting to use the bay he is in while he is fooling around with coins.. Give me a Break.. :) :) Oh well.. COINS in Vending is OUT! Cash or Credit .. Fast, Easy and Simple for both Customer and Operator.

Last edited:

Greg_T

Reaction score
1 Licola Road, Heyfield, Victoria, Australia
I like the idea of branding all your washes the same, so customers can expect the same level of service and professionalism whenever they use a wash with your logos etc. I would imagine ongoing marketing costs etc. will all be lower when you can concentrate all your efforts on one brand rather than across several.

traveler17

Reaction score
Tokens, what are they? LOL.. get Rid of ALL COINS! Cash or Plastic! You will save yourself and your Customers time and have more $ in the Bank and Happier CUSTOMERS! We got rid of Tokens and Coins 6 years ago and Business is BOOMING> plus NO COINS to Collect and runs through that Coin Counter.. what a Hassle that is.. with Coins the Customer has to walk to the changer and walk back to his car and maybe other customers are waiting to use the bay he is in while he is fooling around with coins.. Give me a Break.. :) :) Oh well.. COINS in Vending is OUT! Cash or Credit .. Fast, Easy and Simple for both Customer and Operator.
Tell us how you really feel. lol cash will be obsolete one day but I like offering options . My bays have validators and cards and I’m still loaded w coins. “Even if they have to walk “ 😬

washnshine

Reaction score
It will be great for the 99% of your customers who are loyal and like your wash to know they can expect and receive the same quality and services in other locations. 1% are never happy or find something to complain about no matter what anyway.

Eric H

Reaction score
Rebranding the new washes will let the customers know that a management change has been made. It informs customers that they should expect the same level of service as your existing location.

I have my logo on EVERYTHING. The change machine, vacuum faceplate decals, all of my bay signage all have my logo and use the same colors and themes. It really makes a unifying statement of our brand. Your brand is important and your customers should recognize it!

The only reason I can think of NOT to rebrand is if you are going to flip these properties in a couple of years.