What's new

Bought a used wash.

APW

Reaction score
How do you like the Polar Air compressor? Have you had experience with them in the past?
I like it. I've had one at another location for two years with no problems. One of the other forum members turned me on to them. Very good compressors. I'm going to slowly switch my other two sites over to them as well.

TSchmitz

Reaction score
I like it. I've had one at another location for two years with no problems. One of the other forum members turned me on to them. Very good compressors. I'm going to slowly switch my other two sites over to them as well.
Awesome, Ive never heard anything bad about them. Do you run an air dryer from them also?

APW

Reaction score
Awesome, Ive never heard anything bad about them. Do you run an air dryer from them also?
I don't. I have the auto drain on the bottom and then I have a regulator with a drain coming right out the compressor that I drain every time I'm at the wash which is usually every couple days.

Randy

Reaction score
Who makes the compressor pump/head for the Polar Air compressor?

APW

Reaction score
It's got Eaton stamped on the side of head.

APW

Reaction score
Not that interesting of a picture but this is the controller for the G&G Color Wash lights. I put them in my self serve bays. When no customers are in the bays there will be a light show dancing between the two bays. I'll have a motion sensor that will activate the white lights as a customer pulls in. 20210705_124633.jpg

David Rolf

Reaction score
It's the small things that separate you from the competition. I love seeing your progress! Good on you!

APW

Reaction score
I'm not sure I follow you? What does the sight size have to do with the in bay automatic?