What's new

booster pump parts

ecj326

Reaction score
During a recent power outage my booster pump on my water lovers froze up and broke the pump housing. Does anyone know if you can replace just the housing ? and if so where the parts can be located for a sta-rite pump ?

MEP001

Reaction score
If the housing is broken from water freezing, most likely everything inside is damaged to some extent. I'd say your best bet is to try to find a used one of the same model with a bad motor and assemble a complete pump.

soapy

Reaction score
I tried several starite dealers around me in the past for replacement parts and found I could buy a brand new pump from kleenrite or dultmeier for less than the parts cost.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I agree with soapy and I guess everyone else.... it would be the worse if you invested money into that pump and it was trash. I was surprised with the prices of the pumps.... it obviously depends on your size but they were 1/3 what I thought they would be.

Not sure if you looked in the housing but there is lots of crap in it.... it would also seem like a lot of trouble to switch it out? But I just replaced mine after someone talked me out of what you want to do. :)

Oh and my head just fell off.... or my pump head rusted off. :)