What's new

Bonus tokens for the Gold Line

wagsnwheels

Reaction score
Is there any way to dispense bonus tokens with the Gold Line? I see the Gold Line Plus dispenses bonus tokens but it does not allow the use of tokennotes. Curious...

Jim H.

Reaction score
I think American changer just came out with a token dispenser that will work with a Goldline. The last time that I asked Hamilton about it, I was told that they had discontinued their kit due to controller problems. That may have changed since.

Randy

Reaction score
All Hamilton Bill acceptors will accept Token Notes. The Bonus Token Coin Dispenser has been redesigned and is currently available for the Goldlines and DAN system. The list price is $1995.00

Brad Quay

Reaction score
Hello Everyone -

Thanks for the inquiry. I just want to add a couple points to the discussion.

The Gold Line Plus is a newly designed machine. It is in the same size cabinet as the Gold Line. It offers the ability to dispense cash and coins, or in this case a bonus token. Because of space restrictions in the cabinet we needed to use an Upstack validator so we chose the Mars bill acceptor for this application. I have spoken to several people recently who have mentioned that they would like to accept Tokenotes in this machine. We will definitely take those suggestions and add them to the project list.

As for the Bonus Token Vendor, we have redesigned the unit. The new unit allows for more flexibility in that with this design there is the ability to report "Hopper 2 Low" and "Hopper 2 Empty" as well as error statuses on the DAN. When using the DAN, there is also the opportunity to receive text or email messages that explain the current status of the machine or the ability to re-program the amount of coins to be dispensed.

These statuses can also be determined from diagnostic LEDs on the hopper itself if you don't have a DAN. Just like the older version, this version will allow you to dispense between 0-9 tokens depending on which wash package is purchased.

While there may be other products sold that can be connected to the Gold Line, they do not offer the same amount of integration with Hamilton products. Meaning that they do not offer the same amount of flexibility for tokens dispensed, auditing, remote error resolution, or programming.

I hope this helps to clarify some of the points discussed here. If not, please let me know any other questions that you have and I'll be happy to help out.

Best wishes!

Brad Quay
Vice President of Sales