What's new

Blendco supersat set up?

csmith

Reaction score
Ok guys,

I have looked through the forum but can not find what i am looking for. I have a 5 bay self serve wash running the blendco supersat system with HA powder in middle TN. I have a rep in my area but i was mainly wanting to see what kind of set up everyone is running as far as sat tank titration level, and chemical bin titration levels. I also wouldn't mind seeing what tips and how much surfactant every one is using.

I am currently running the following with my supersat system.
TIre Cleaner
Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Pre Soak
Wash Soap
Foam brush

I am using the color coat for my splatter gun and the durashield for m high pressure wax, what is every one else using are there better products that blendco offers from you guys experience?

MEP001

Reaction score
You should let the rep set up your Blendco system.

Assuming you're under contract with Blendco and didn't inherit the hardware from a previous owner or acquire it through some other means, they will require you to use all Blendco products or they will revoke your contract and remove their equipment.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I'm running the system. My rep set it up and I've never messed with it. I did go up a lot on my tips to produce a better show. I charge the most of all my competitors.