What's new

Best Vending Machine/System

LAF

Reaction score
My old Laurel vending machines have given up working. Any recommendations on the best vending machines? Is it worth replacing them?

MEP001

Reaction score
I'd stick with Laurel unless you're thinking about a glass-front vendor.

slash007

Reaction score
Are there any glass front vendors that would fit in place of an 18 column Vendmaster and offers Guaranteed Vend?

Mike Klick

Reaction score
My old Laurel vending machines have given up working. Any recommendations on the best vending machines? Is it worth replacing them?

Are they the drop shelf type?

If so you can pull mechanisms out and send back to Laurel for cleaning and servicing.

Randy

Reaction score
Are they the drop shelf type?

If so you can pull mechanisms out and send back to Laurel for cleaning and servicing.
Yes you can send your drop shelf vending mechanisms back to Laurel for repair/rebuild and they'll come back like new.

SuperShine

Reaction score
Can a new drop shelf machine be ordered with fitted with a Nayax reader?

$10 labor to overhaul a mechanical coin mechanism, parts would be $5 - $20 additional.
All we need is note in carton with your return shipping info, include email for the invoice.
Pay by check after you get them back and test them.

Randy

Reaction score
Can a new drop shelf machine be ordered with fitted with a Nayax reader?
I don't know why you'd want to. The profit margin on vending is pretty small and any fee's from the Nayax would eat up most of your profit. If you really wanted to do it I think it could be done. Why not put a Nayax reader on the front of your bill changer and dispense tokens from the changer, that's what we do and it works out well.

chip@laurel

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Since you are in Canada you would source the Nayax Touch and then order our machine 'Nayax ready' and it will come with the door holes punched for mounting and have the access cutout for the MDB cable. Order the longer (3m) MDB cable so you can run the cable up and over to the control board, the standard MDB cable is not long enough.