What's new

Best place to list IBA for sale?

slash007

Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys found as the best place to list IBA's for sale? In the past I have posted here and on talkcarwash, but wasn't sure if there were better options. I know there is always carwashconsignment as well. Thanks.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
If you are not sure about the procedure or market you should consider listing it with a realtor that handles commercial properties or businesses.

slash007

Reaction score
I actually sold one a few years ago using talk car wash forum, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I don't think realtors are best suited for selling used equipment. I was just wondering if any new avenues had popped up that I wasn't aware of.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
TalkCarWash is primarily on Facebook now and you have to join the closed group to access info.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
TalkCarWash is primarily on Facebook now and you have to join the closed group to access info.
Yes, and they have an equipment sale subforum. Unless the unit is a current model and in great shape don't expect to get more than about 10% of new price.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Greg Pack, how do you find those sub-forums? I'm a member there and can't ever find sub-forums they are referring to. When I ask about them, Jimmy will post a list of links for them, but never instruct me how to find where they are hidden. I can't find them in any menu on that page. Is it a national secret or something?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Greg Pack, how do you find those sub-forums? I'm a member there and can't ever find sub-forums they are referring to. When I ask about them, Jimmy will post a list of links for them, but never instruct me how to find where they are hidden. I can't find them in any menu on that page. Is it a national secret or something?

Umm, I guess I'm wrong. I was going to send an invite to you but you're already a member. It's the "car wash equipment buy sell trade" group

OurTown

Reaction score
Nobody has mentioned Craigslist. Yes you will get scammers contacting you and it is mostly for local sales but it is free.