What's new

Best place to buy this relay?

slash007

Reaction score
I need to replace this relay in my JC shampoo vac and was wondering if there was a better place to buy it other than from JC? I haven't had much luck finding it online. Thanks. View attachment 618

Randy

Reaction score
I punched in Siemens 3TX7110-5JC13 in my search and came up with at least 24 sites that have that relay.

slash007

Reaction score
Amazon was my first search, and right away I saw the 1-3 months.

Randy, I then did a Google search for the relay, but if you click on those 24 links you will see that it is a part that is not available and has a long lead time at almost every site.

2Biz, that last link shows available but still a shipping time of 1-4 weeks. If I can't find somewhere in stock at a reasonable price, I can just call JC. They should have it in stock.

I did my research before posting, just thought that maybe there was a place that you guys used that I didn't find in the search results.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Amazon was my first search, and right away I saw the 1-3 months.

Randy, I then did a Google search for the relay, but if you click on those 24 links you will see that it is a part that is not available and has a long lead time at almost every site.

2Biz, that last link shows available but still a shipping time of 1-4 weeks. If I can't find somewhere in stock at a reasonable price, I can just call JC. They should have it in stock.

I did my research before posting, just thought that maybe there was a place that you guys used that I didn't find in the search results.
Just a suggestion, if its so hard to find or get this relay, why don't you change the base out with another brand thats more avaliable. Theres a lot of 24vac spdt 15a relays out there. Ebay has a lot of them. I use Idec spdt relays, but the ones I use are only rated for 10a. I can usually get the relay and base for around $10 bucks on ebay....Just a thought...

Stuart

Reaction score
I have been able to find a number of replacements-not exact- at Grainger. Usually will get in a few days.
Relays I have switched to for vacuums for instance have a better rating than the relays that came with the vacuum. Look under Electrical-relays-power relays. I use the Omron #3A354. not the one you're looking for but a start for similar relays to look at.
hope this helps

MEP001

Reaction score
Does it have to be that exact relay with the test button and LED indicator?

Kevin James

Reaction score
Do a cross reference search on the internet for suitable alternative or substitute from another manufacture. We’ve done that numerous times.

Stuart

Reaction score
Does it have to be that exact relay with the test button and LED indicator?
I do not have the shampoo vac in question. However most items within my washes can be replaced with another brand of relay, sole valve, timer, pump or whatever with a different brand. Few items need to be the exact replacement. For other relays I have 3 electrical wholesalers in town where I can go to locate relays before I head to Grainger.

sparkey

Reaction score
These relay bases are standard relay bases. I know allen bradley and automation direct has a relay that will fit that base.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I just ordered one form Amazon. We'll see how long it takes to get here. I just hope I remember this thread.

I know some of you guys just hate ordering form Coleman, but I'm often amazed at the hoops some people jump through to save $10 on a once every five year purchase.