What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best multi-tool

Eric H

Well-known member
Ive always carried a pocket knife as long as i can remember. Started with a simple Boy Scout folding knife that I won about 1984 and still have in a draw. I’ve upgraded over the years to Swiss Army knives and then to Leatherman and Gerbers. I usually misplace them or break them misusing it. I’ve been carrying around the same Gerber Suspension model for so long it’s worn out. I found this one at the Carwash probably 10 or more years ago.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? My most used feature are the pliers and then both the straight blade knife and the serrated blade.
I miss the old Gerbers that could deploy the pliers with a flick of the wrist. The newer Gerbers seem to copy the Leatherman flip open pliers
 
Back
Top