What's new

Best Month Ever

Austin

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a good month this month. This is a unique month of October. There are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This occurs once every 823 years so hopefully this will be a record breaking October in the books for everyone.....I'm sure we all could use it.

New Investor

Reaction score
You aint kidding but it's not off to a great start in New England i would be happy with a good month don't need a great month but would gadly take it good luck.

AutoWasher

Reaction score
It is starting out good with rain then a string of sunny days here in se michigan.

D

teamplex65

Reaction score
It hasnt rained in 14 days in Iowa. The next 4 or 5 days are predicted to be clear except a few spotty showers on Sunday (read as it will rain all day). Thanks for pointing the 5,5,5 scenario out.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a good month this month. This is a unique month of October. There are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This occurs once every 823 years so hopefully this will be a record breaking October in the books for everyone.....I'm sure we all could use it.
Is this an internet myth now circualting. Take a look at the calender for January 2010

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I would think it would happen every several years, each time Oct. started on Friday. With leap-year figured in it wouldn't be every 7 years. I'm sure someone here will go to the trouble to figure it out.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I would think it would happen every several years, each time Oct. started on Friday. With leap-year figured in it wouldn't be every 7 years. I'm sure someone here will go to the trouble to figure it out.
Not figure it out. (Looked at calender) May 2009 same thing. Any 31 day month where the first falls on a Friday.

Maybe it had to do with the only October in so many years.

MEP001

Reaction score
Yup, it occurs again in July 2011. The next time it happens in October is 2021.

packerscw

Reaction score
Michigan has had perfect weather the past couple of weeks. For sure have noticed an increase of washes with the nice weather. Hopefully stays!!!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
October 2021... :eek: you are forcing me to think about Maayan Calendar... :(
You didn't hear that the mystery of the Mayan calender ending in 2012 has been solved?

Someone translated the wording on the back which said "I'm tired of working on this thing. It goes far wnough into the future for someone lese to pick up were I left off".

(I made this up. If you read it somewhere else they stole it from me.)

A

AshleyStern

OMG I haven't heard about this..WTH..are you sure that the mystery of the Mayan calender ending in 2012 has been solved...I have to start taking the HELP of Google then...lemme know if you have any links which proves that all the predictions are crap...thanks Earl...thanks again...

MEP001

Reaction score
AshleyStern said:
OMG I haven't heard about this..WTH..are you sure that the mystery of the Mayan calender ending in 2012 has been solved...I have to start taking the HELP of Google then...lemme know if you have any links which proves that all the predictions are crap...thanks Earl...thanks again...
What...?...