What's new

Best Dryer Options

Undertaker II

Reaction score
Got an older PDQ Laser Dri that is heading for the scrap yard. Looking for options and suggestions for a replacement. Started looking for a good used one for direct replacement and they appear to be hard to come by- at least so far. Kevin

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Used dryers pop up on ebay from time to time. there are some on the facebook forum too that caters primarily to tunnels.

OurTown

Reaction score
There are some for sale on this site in the for sale section.
There's carwashconsigment.com.
We have found some equipment on Craigslist by using searchtempest.com. It can be a little time consuming and cumbersome to use but it is the only way I have found to search all the different Craigslist locations efficiently.

PEI

Reaction score
We just replaced 3 with legs with Premier Dryers. They made the legs to fit the PDQ floor anchors. It made switching them a lot easier. Here's a picture of one. IMG_20190327_175214267_HDR.jpg

soapy

Reaction score
I put in some Sonny mammoth side dryers last year and have been very happy with the. If you added a single top fan to them it would be a great setup for a IBA

Reaction score
I personally think that Sonny’s dryers are the best bet. a typhoon near me put those mammoth nozzles in which replaced old Superior units and they work amazing.

Reaction score
In my opinion, Thrust Pros with side plenums do the best job. The newer Slim-Thrusts are okay, but the original is better. They always do a good job if they're maintained well.