What's new

Best detergents for touchless IBAs

RobertRo

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a touchless IBA from Istobal for a new car wash, I don't have any experience with car washes. What detergents do you recommend for a touchless system?

OurTown

Reaction score
Have you looked for a car wash chemical distributor in Romania? I would start there first. Many times it is the same company that will sell and install your equipment. They should set up the machine and use the proper chemicals for your area.

RobertRo

Reaction score
I can pay the transport for detergents from all over europe, that is not a problem, I just need to find the best ones. They just do the installing, they don't have detergents.

carwashireland

Reaction score
That would concern me! Have you seen a touchless istobal cleaning cars well? When the wash is installed you need to see it clean, otherwise the chemical supplier will blame the machine and the equipment supplier will blame the chemical.

RobertRo

Reaction score
What I ment is that they don't have good chemicals, they don't look decent enough. I've never seen one in real life and on youtube there is only one video. I agree with what you said last 100%

Etowah

carwashireland

Reaction score
I would be careful with buying a touchless from a supplier that really is not known for its ability to build a good touchless wash. At least if you buy an entry level washworld or similar you know that with the right chemistry and water quality you will get clean cars. It takes the risk out of the equipment side. You can also ship a pile of soap with the machine! Waxes and other chemicals you could buy locally but just be sure you get a good presoak when shipping....and a titration kit!

RobertRo

Reaction score
I considered Istobal, I'm not buying from them. I will buy a Leisu and pay them to make the installation here in Romania, hope it lasts for a few good years without problems, I want to make it self serve with no man on site