What's new

Best Decals

Roz

Reaction score
Anyone have a solid DECAL printer? I have tried StickerMule, VistaPrint, and one other whose name eludes me. Cannot find a company who can make decals that look crisp and last. A few recent threads showing meter boxes had some decals that seemed to look nice. Anyone have a good source for that type of printing?

MEP001

Reaction score
We had a vinyl wrap printed by a local company in a small town that's been on my work van for three years and looks as good as the day it was put on. It's not even laminated. They said they can make the same laminated decals we use on meter doors and quoted me a very reasonable price each, though that was three years ago. They also did the artwork which looks great. I doubt you'd want to work with a company in Texas, hopefully you can find someone local who can do the same quality which is what I'd recommend.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
I use a local printer for high-quality decals. I've thought about buying my own equipment, but there's are reasonably priced and don't fade. On average, decals are lasting around 3-4 years. I like to support local business & give them my business! 👍

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
As stated above, I use someone local and they do fantastic work. Anythign in the sun just make sure to get durable products and should last a good duration and typically very reasonably priced. Takes some measuring to get your cutouts but always looks better with your brand and own customization!

OurTown

Reaction score
We use our local Fast Sign dealer and they do a great job and are reasonably priced. They are not exceptional fast so the name is not appropriate but we are fine with that. Most times in life you can get good, fast and cheap as long as you only pick two of the three.

MEP001

Reaction score
I thought they had gone out of business.

FWIW, I quit using them because they can't cut a round hole, and their work area must be a mess because every meter door decal has debris under the laminate. They also stopped offering the matte clear Lexan, and I don't like the shiny stuff. Their artwork and printing is excellent.

Edit: They don't have a problem selling your layouts, which is legal if they don't charge you artwork fees. All the Weben decals are mine.

Last edited:

DAWGWASH

Reaction score
Anyone have a solid DECAL printer? I have tried StickerMule, VistaPrint, and one other whose name eludes me. Cannot find a company who can make decals that look crisp and last. A few recent threads showing meter boxes had some decals that seemed to look nice. Anyone have a good source for that type of printing?
I used a local company and they used the material used on floor decals in a c-store
What I did was make a template out of cardboard paper so all the holes and cutouts are pretty close and you can test fit it before you give to the decal company

washnshine

Reaction score
I know another owner who regularly applies car sealants (waxes/ceramic etc.) on his signs and swears that it increases their life before they fade and discolor. Most of these car protection products do have some type of uv protection in them, so maybe there is something to that for extending their life.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
My local RV dealer recommended this 303 Spray to protect vinyl, plastic & rubber. It uses nanotechnology (small molecules) to provide a deeper UV protection. I use it on my decals and plastic, and leaves a lasting shine. Amazon sells it for cheaper than the RV shop. Wear gloves, you don't need those chemicals soaking into your skin.

Attachments