What's new

Best car wash buckets?

Meckiesm

Reaction score
I'm after 2 new wash buckets, they seem to vary in price online from a few quid up to 20 quid for 1 bucket.
Ideally I'd like them 20ltrs with a lid and labelled up already for wash/rinse I also like the clear ones or white ones so you can see any dirt easier.
Any ideas ? I don't fancy Paying 20 quid a bucket :

Randy

Reaction score
I'm after 2 new wash buckets, they seem to vary in price online from a few quid up to 20 quid for 1 bucket.
Ideally I'd like them 20ltrs with a lid and labelled up already for wash/rinse I also like the clear ones or white ones so you can see any dirt easier.
How much is 20 quid US?

Azexcrt

Reaction score
If you're looking for 20-liter car wash buckets with lids and labels for wash and rinse, consider these options: Autobrite Direct, ValetPRO, and Meguiar's. Also, check local automotive or home improvement stores like B&Q or Wickes. Compare prices online, including shipping costs, and look for deals or discounts to save money.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
If you're looking for 20-liter wash buckets with lids and labels for wash and rinse, consider these options: Autobrite Direct, ValetPRO, and Meguiar's. Also, check local automotive or home improvement stores like B&Q or Wickes. Compare prices online, including shipping costs, and look for deals or discounts to save money.
This site is for professional car wash owners and operators. There are plenty of sites, forums, and Facebook pages for DIY car washing.

Etowah