What's new

Best Bang for Buck Pre Soak

Parker

Reaction score
Just looking for people opinions on what in bay presoak they find to do the best job cleaning wise (especially with bugs), I currently use Trans-Mates in bay presoak but I'm looking more for cleaning over smell and color.

Plow Guy

Reaction score
Parker,over the last 10 years or so I've tried over 20 different products as a presoak.I have found in my area a diluted tire cleaner works best, 24 to 1. The county uses mag cloride on our dirt roads for dust, cdot, for winter ice. I will try Arcadian Services Aurora wc 500 next, @ 120 to 1. stronger if needed.I use their ps-420 for my foam brush. And no, I do Not work for them, but their products work for me. Best Regards! P. S. I us my foam brush on bugs!

MEP001

Reaction score
I mix two different presoaks, one that has great show and fragrance and one that cleans well. We don't have a lot of problems with bugs, but it melts away bird poop really well. I use the same presoak mix on the auto and in the self-serve.

Hot presoak would do more for bugs than a "better" presoak. You might even consider adding a bug remover option.