What's new

Belanger Sonar sn950

Mix

Reaction score
Dear friends, I have two sonars SN-950 for Belangervecter. I have tuned them in the digital mode. A light-emitting diode blinks 6 times, but it doesn't work correctly. Please, help me with this issue.

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
Configuring the Sonar Unit

This Multifunction Sonar has multiple modes for utilizing the same sonar unit on various pieces of Belanger® equipment. The modes are switched by holding a magnet up to the designated location of the sonar unit until it switches into the corresponding mode. The LED on the sonar will flash a pulse pattern count that corresponds to the MODE number that it’s in.

The modes are as follows:
MODE 1: Vector® Length (frequency)
MODE 2: Vector® Width (frequency)
MODE 3: FreeStyler® (frequency)
MODE 4: Saber® (frequency)
MODE 5: Vector® Length (digital)
MODE 6: Vector® Width (digital)
MODE 7: Kondor® Width (frequency)

The frequency modes output changes in frequency corresponding to the measured distance from the face of the sonar. Digital modes turn on the output when the floor is detected.

Changing the Parameters

Holding the magnet to the sonar will cause it to cycle through the different modes. Hold the magnet horizontally on the top of the wide ring and under the LED, as shown below. When the LED pattern indicates the mode you’re seeking, remove the magnet. The sonar may take a few seconds to start switching modes. If it does not cycle through the modes, confirm that the magnet is up against round portion of sonar near the base.

If the LED pulse pattern is not cycling, try rotating the magnet back and forth to each side of LED .

Mix

Reaction score
Configuring the Sonar Unit

This Multifunction Sonar has multiple modes for utilizing the same sonar unit on various pieces of Belanger® equipment. The modes are switched by holding a magnet up to the designated location of the sonar unit until it switches into the corresponding mode. The LED on the sonar will flash a pulse pattern count that corresponds to the MODE number that it’s in.

The modes are as follows:
MODE 1: Vector® Length (frequency)
MODE 2: Vector® Width (frequency)
MODE 3: FreeStyler® (frequency)
MODE 4: Saber® (frequency)
MODE 5: Vector® Length (digital)
MODE 6: Vector® Width (digital)
MODE 7: Kondor® Width (frequency)

The frequency modes output changes in frequency corresponding to the measured distance from the face of the sonar. Digital modes turn on the output when the floor is detected.

Changing the Parameters

Holding the magnet to the sonar will cause it to cycle through the different modes. Hold the magnet horizontally on the top of the wide ring and under the LED, as shown below. When the LED pattern indicates the mode you’re seeking, remove the magnet. The sonar may take a few seconds to start switching modes. If it does not cycle through the modes, confirm that the magnet is up against round portion of sonar near the base.

If the LED pulse pattern is not cycling, try rotating the magnet back and forth to each side of LED .
Thank you for your response. I have tuned the sonar on the MODE 5, the light-emitting diode blinks 5 times, but the sonar doesn't give npn signal correctly.

Mix

Reaction score
I have tuned the sonar on all 7 modes, it's all okay, but in the modes 5 and 6 when located on the distance from the floor, the sonar doesn't give the signal npn correctly