What's new

Belanger Parts

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
I placed I parts order on Monday after hours of trying to get through to someone on the phone. Then today I email for tracking information to find the order hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone else having issue getting parts from Belanger? This is making downtime much longer than it should be.

MEP001

Reaction score
Did you order direct from Belanger or an approved distributor?

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Direct. The problem turned out to be they didn’t have two of the parts on our order in stock. You would think a bearing for the arm would be a part they would keep stocked.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I placed I parts order on Monday after hours of trying to get through to someone on the phone. Then today I email for tracking information to find the order hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone else having issue getting parts from Belanger? This is making downtime much longer than it should be.
I've never had a problem ordering parts from Belanger. I call their parts department and get right in contact with someone every time. I place my order and I have it in a few days. The only thing I can really nit pick about is that I have to request tracking information at the time of the order but besides that no problem. I recommend that you don't wait a week to follow up on any order.

Etowah