What's new

Belanger E300

NickM

Reaction score
I have a Belanger Vector in bay. It is about 10 years old and the E300 which communicates and programs the unit has gone blank. It is back lit but has no display. I'm told they are not made any more and have been replaced with a touch screen unit that costs a kings ransom. Does anyone know where to buy a working used one of these? Thanks!

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Today, consumers want and expect touch-screens with smart technology that offers more capabilities. This is especially so for the younger generation, 18 to 30 years old.

POS with push buttons and code accepting (at gas sites) is going the way of dial up modems.

Mobile payment is just around the corner.

MEP001

Reaction score
The E300 isn't a POS unit, it's the user interface module to set the machine's functions.

forksfinest

Reaction score
QUESTION ON e300

I have a Belanger Vector in bay. It is about 10 years old and the E300 which communicates and programs the unit has gone blank. It is back lit but has no display. I'm told they are not made any more and have been replaced with a touch screen unit that costs a kings ransom. Does anyone know where to buy a working used one of these? Thanks!
Just wondering, did you find a place that repairs or replaces these units?
THANKS
Dawn @ Forks Finest
701-772-0899

soapy

Reaction score
Try RDM industrial electronics. They remanufacture electronics for the car wash industry.

forksfinest

Reaction score
Thanks

Try RDM industrial electronics. They remanufacture electronics for the car wash industry.
Thanks for responding! Yes I actually did contact them, they said they are $855 plus shipping both ways to repair unit if it is fixable. Altho, thru Belanger you can upgrade the entire setup for $1565.90. So we are probably going to do that! Makes sense just to get updated to 2017 for not that much more.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this is a popular machine so it seems a used part should be available, no?

forksfinest

Reaction score
this is a popular machine so it seems a used part should be available, no?
You would think so huh?! I have looked everywhere and made requests on a couple of different forums with 0 luck! You have any place that youwould look? THANKS

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
It may be a popular machine for Belanger, but overall probably not so much. I would say that the bulk of machines are PDQ, Ryko, and Mark VII. I know that I've never seen a Belanger anywhere close to me (KY). In fact, the only one I've seen "In the wild" is Jim Gosnell's in NC.

NickM

Reaction score
Just wondering, did you find a place that repairs or replaces these units?
THANKS
Dawn @ Forks Finest
701-772-0899
We found a used one at Indy Distributors in Indiana. We have since replaced the Vectors with Kondors.

Sparkleclean

Reaction score
Remember if yu dont send your unit in to RDM for repair and instead go with the new upgrade directly from belanger RDM will usually still buy your unit as a core, although they wont pay you as much as they charge you for the core (which is weird) but it could get you a couple hundred bucks that you could put towards the upgraded unit..... they buy lots of electronics as cores, comm boards, printers, output boards, VFD drives etc etc, i use them often.