What's new

Beacon Mobile

Bbrad30

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone here using Beacon mobile? Im considering switching from everwash and im trying to figure out a way to activate my vacuums.

Bbrad30

Reaction score
Using Hamiltion Gold lines. Beacon Mobile works with automatics, ss bays and vacs. Wiring up automatic tellers and ss bays is no problem. The problem is there is no way to run wires out to the vacs. Dident know if any one had any input. Looking in to some kind of RF relays.

slash007

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone here using Beacon mobile? Im considering switching from everwash and im trying to figure out a way to activate my vacuums.
You can activate your vacs with Beacon, but have to have wiring run from the vac to the ER. Beacon does offer lots of options, but they are expensive at $400/month. With Everwash, you can include your vacs and SS bays if you have Cryptopay on them, so you can be wireless.

SuperShine

Reaction score
Beacon now has integration with Nayax. So if you had a Nayax VPOS touch on your vacs, you wouldn’t need to run new wires to your vacs because Nayax uses a cell network.

Bbrad30

Reaction score
Curious why the switch from everwash ? Just for the vacuums ?
No, we have cryptopay on all vacs. Wanting to switch because beacon mobile offers alot more for alot less. For my six sites im currently paying about $1,800 a month and climbing after all the fees. Beacon is will be $650 fixed cost.

STXCW

Reaction score
We have them but only in our bays not vacs. So far so good