What's new

Bay Coin Vaults

GurneeCarWash

Reaction score
I had someone try to break into my ss coin valut. They jammed a key into the medco plug lock and broke it off. I have drilled out the medoc plug, however, I drilled too far and also drilled out the allen wrench opening of the plate that releases the cap outer locks. Now my allen wrench does not turn the plate (ouch!).

I'm looking for ideas to either turn the plate so the outer locks of the vault cap release or how to break throught the vault cap.

Randy

Reaction score
I tried to send you an E-mail to tell you how to get into it but couldn?t. I won?t put that information on the forum because I don?t want everyone in the world to know how to get into it. E-mail me

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
This is not to top secret So here are 2 methods I used. One was to use a large flat blade screwdriver . The tip is slightly tapered. If it is the right size itwill wedge into the large hole hard enough to turn the weel and diengage the pins. Another was a small open end wrench. One edge either grabbed the hole or the other grabbed part of the wheel allowing it to turn.