What's new

Ballpark price for new M5?

Harper220

Reaction score
What are these things going for without a dryer? Just the unit itself, pump station and signage? Also, how are they compared to the laser 4000 reliability wise, customer ease of use, any hidden problems?

raisetheprice

Reaction score
I just got a quote last week...$85K for pumpstand, M5 bridge, JO, & installation. That's using the current support equipment, rails and wall brackets already there. They have an enhancement package that uses ur current 4000 pump stand that will trim some of the cost. I don't know how anyone could justify building a new wash any longer. With support equipment, dryer, & paystation you're well over $100K to install one new machine.

Harper220

Reaction score
I just got a quote last week...$85K for pumpstand, M5 bridge, JO, & installation. That's using the current support equipment, rails and wall brackets already there. They have an enhancement package that uses ur current 4000 pump stand that will trim some of the cost. I don't know how anyone could justify building a new wash any longer. With support equipment, dryer, & paystation you're well over $100K to install one new machine.

Just spoke with my service guy today and he said around 90k for entire M5 setup, but around 44k with enhancement package. I was concerned about the shape of my general pump and a lot of the old worn out parts on the pump station. Well, for 46k in savings over everything new a guy could easily replace mostly everything on the pump station and still be way ahead. Pretty much a no brainer decision...

lag

Reaction score
You may also want to consider,if you are updating an existing bay ,going with a Washworld control panel.The best part of WW is you can call the factory direct,and It would be alot less than 44k.

I have converted some of our bays,and plan on changing the rest soon.

Harper220

Reaction score
You may also want to consider,if you are updating an existing bay ,going with a Washworld control panel.The best part of WW is you can call the factory direct,and It would be alot less than 44k.

I have converted some of our bays,and plan on changing the rest soon.
So I take it that the WW control panel is 100% compatible with the M5. How do they feel about that as far as mixing the two and getting support?

lag

Reaction score
So I take it that the WW control panel is 100% compatible with the M5. How do they feel about that as far as mixing the two and getting support?

i was assuming you have a LW 4000 to upgrade. The WW panel will not work with the M5.