What's new

Awning information.

Reaction score
In the process of getting this car wash up and running I have a couple of awnings that are in rough shape. Anyone know of where to get one with my logo put on it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 83398B5A-7EC1-4E5B-8524-B73D3EADBE99.jpeg

soapy

Reaction score
I use Yesco for my awnings. I have them treated with UV protectant every year and they still look great after 20 years.

chaz

Reaction score
I’m more curious about the purpose of what appears to be a wash tub? Free water at Self Serve wash doesn’t seem to make much financial sense?

MEP001

Reaction score
Most car washes here have one. Customers don't generally abuse them.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I am more wondering on the pic ... about the green mansart with all the peeled paint or vinyl on it?

We have a metal mansart that has been run into in the past by high profile vehicles. A sheet metal shop bent for us some new panels to replace the damaged. A body shop then professionally prepped & painted to match the existing panels' color.

Not to change the subject but ... the mansart allowed us to mount some permaboard solid plastic letters that we cut out with a jig saw using a CADD printout that a large format printer did for us. It can be seen on our below website's pics. The letters outlasted most of the flimsily mounted on strips lettering around town ... plus were bigger letters. Threaded inserts were melted into (embedded) in the plastic ... one of the most durable practical projects that we did!

Reaction score
I am more wondering on the pic ... about the green mansart with all the peeled paint or vinyl on it?

We have a metal mansart that has been run into in the past by high profile vehicles. A sheet metal shop bent for us some new panels to replace the damaged. A body shop then professionally prepped & painted to match the existing panels' color.

Not to change the subject but ... the mansart allowed us to mount some permaboard solid plastic letters that we cut out with a jig saw using a CADD printout that a large format printer did for us. It can be seen on our below website's pics. The letters outlasted most of the flimsily mounted on strips lettering around town ... plus were bigger letters. Threaded inserts were melted into (embedded) in the plastic ... one of the most durable practical projects that we did!
The green tin is all getting painted gray. There will not be any lettering on them.