What's new

Awning For Pay Station - TSS vs Premier

GreatWash

Reaction score
Going to add awnings over my pay stations and wanted some input on which brand to go with. They both look similar on each ones website but I've not seen either brand in person. The Premier is more expensive so I just wondered if it was a higher quality unit. I have attached the TSS awning I'm looking at for reference. TIA

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score
I have the TSS, it looks good and is well made.
I am shopping these as well. Could you tell me how they are shipped, as in how much “assembly “ was there and how were they to mount. Thanks!!

Blanco

Reaction score
Picking up order from TSS tomorrow. Canopy is one of the items. Dual Post Illuminated. Placed order 3 weeks ago. Took a week for design but production took less than two weeks. It seems there back on track minus the price increases. I paid 3k more for the same canopy I bought two years ago.

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score
Picking up order from TSS tomorrow. Canopy is one of the items. Dual Post Illuminated. Placed order 3 weeks ago. Took a week for design but production took less than two weeks. It seems there back on track minus the price increases. I paid 3k more for the same canopy I bought two years ago.
That wait isn’t bad, price is what it is. Everything is high these days!! Entrance looks really good!! 👌🏼

Blanco

Reaction score
That wait isn’t bad, price is what it is. Everything is high these days!! Entrance looks really good!! 👌🏼
Thank you. Wait time was not bad at all. I am local and have been buying from them for over ten years so maybe that helps. You’re probably looking at an extra week or two for crating/shipping and delivery. Your right pricing for everything now is just stupid. I just keep telling my self be happy it least you don't live in California :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

soonermajic

Reaction score
Mind me asking the price?

edredtop

Reaction score
Thank you. Wait time was not bad at all. I am local and have been buying from them for over ten years so maybe that helps. You’re probably looking at an extra week or two for crating/shipping and delivery. Your right pricing for everything now is just stupid. I just keep telling my self be happy it least you don't live in California :ROFLMAO:
As a Californian, I approve of this message.:D

OurTown

Reaction score
Going to add awnings over my pay stations and wanted some input on which brand to go with. They both look similar on each ones website but I've not seen either brand in person. The Premier is more expensive so I just wondered if it was a higher quality unit. I have attached the TSS awning I'm looking at for reference. TIA

I was told that Premier no longer offers the arched top. TSS told us 4 weeks delivery. They get expensive when you add the lit sign options, all the covers, shipping and tax. About $11K for ours but is also extended height.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is so expensive! My local welding shop could make that $2500 I bet.

OurTown

Reaction score
That is so expensive! My local welding shop could make that $2500 I bet.

Yes they are but I doubt they could make one for $2,500 engineered for 130 MPH with all the waterproof lights and signage. The top is all aluminum and has a baked enamel finish.

Last edited:
Etowah