What's new

Award Winning Car Wash Customers

Randy

Reaction score
This a picture of some of our better award winning car wash customers. Most of these customers will spend hours rearranging the stuff in their cars or they’ll just sit in their cars or sleep. The police here are just about worthless now that the de-fund the police BS has kicked in. Notice the paneling on the left side of the picture. That paneling is about 6 months old. They beat the foam brush into the paneling and punch holes in it.

Attachments

johnnygt

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, so the cops just don't show up when you call?

traveler17

Reaction score
This a picture of some of our better award winning car wash customers. Most of these customers will spend hours rearranging the stuff in their cars or they’ll just sit in their cars or sleep. The police here are just about worthless now that the de-fund the police BS has kicked in. Notice the paneling on the left side of the picture. That paneling is about 6 months old. They beat the foam brush into the paneling and punch holes in it.
People are such dirtbags

soonermajic

Reaction score
Man, a lil bit too much of that & Im selling out. Especially if u can get what u think u can

sparkey

Reaction score
That's why I am hesitant to put hollow core panels on my selfserve bay walls.

Eric H

Reaction score
Most of these customers will spend hours rearranging the stuff in their cars or they’ll just sit in their cars or sleep.... That paneling is about 6 months old. They beat the foam brush into the paneling and punch holes in it.
I want to be compassionate and understanding but these people make it so difficult to do so.
On a positive note, I haven't had to wake up any heroin addicts "sleeping" in their cars for months!

soapy

Reaction score
Last night I went by one of my washes and a pickup was parked in the bay. The pickup was running and in a very poor state of tune. Just walking into the bay I could smell the raw unburned gas and knew the bay was full of CO. I tapped on the window to wake the guy who had passed out in the seat and told him to move on. I really think if I had not woke him up he may have died from the fumes. We had no wind and the bay actually sits down quite a ways. I get too many like Randy does just hangin out.

Randy

Reaction score
It never ends. This morning when we rolled into the car wash at 5:15am I had to run out a guy who was working on his car in the bay, he been there since around 3:30am, he left right away when I started to call 911. There was a young women with 2 little kids sleeping in their car on the side of the car wash, she’d been there since 2:50am. She did a Karen on me when I woke her up and told her it was time to leave.

Randy

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, so the cops just don't show up when you call?
Most of the time we don't bother calling the police. 99% of the time they don't come out or if they do happen come out all they'll do is give us a case number.

Etowah

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, I've been working on a remotely operated 'pit bomb' operated from the alarm function on the cameras that will blow a huge bubble of air in the mud in the pit , sending wretched mud and whatever else upward. Besides maybe unclogging the drain, can you think of any other uses for this invention?

Randy

Reaction score
It just keeps getting better and better. Last night at 7:15pm 2 losers in a 1999 Subaru they ripped 2 single column venders off the wall. These venders only take tokens and there was probably 5 tokens in each vender since it’s raining the last few days. This car wash is in one of the nicer part of town. This car wash has been there 35 years and in the last 60 days we’ve had more crime there than in the last 35 years. It never ends.

Danchez

Reaction score
[/ 1642085734408.jpeg

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Many times we've seen "customers" leave their cars while in line, walk around the back of the equipment room and relieve their bladder against the equipment room wall. They don't realize there's a security camera aimed right at them. I've wanted to put a sign on that wall saying "This is Not A Public Toilet."

traveler17

Reaction score
Many times we've seen "customers" leave their cars while in line, walk around the back of the equipment room and relieve their bladder against the equipment room wall. They don't realize there's a security camera aimed right at them. I've wanted to put a sign on that wall saying "This is Not A Public Toilet."
They know, nobody cares but us.