What's new

Automatic PreSoaks what works best??? Revisit

Sharpshine

Reaction score
I use lo then correct for hi. I have used 1 box correct and 5 gal of mc liquid. Has worked good but someone said they use 1/3 of a 5 gal presoak purple passion. I will be mixing one of these up this week and try it on one bay viruses the mc liquid.
Which did you decide works better?

washallday

Reaction score
What I found worked best after titration and show and performance was 1 - Correct and 2 - Purple Passion. The smell everyone likes and the show is great. Cleans very well. Since I have been using it I haven't had any customers complain of the quality of the wash. When I buy this product I buy the deal Buy 3 get one free. This makes for a very inexpensive Hi soap. This combination my not work for everyone because the soil and dirt in your area my be harder to remove but in my area, PA, it works fine

Sharpshine

Reaction score
What I found worked best after titration and show and performance was 1 - Correct and 2 - Purple Passion. The smell everyone likes and the show is great. Cleans very well. Since I have been using it I haven't had any customers complain of the quality of the wash. When I buy this product I buy the deal Buy 3 get one free. This makes for a very inexpensive Hi soap. This combination my not work for everyone because the soil and dirt in your area my be harder to remove but in my area, PA, it works fine
Thanks for the info! No problems with the purple passion sliming up when mixed with the correct? I’m going to try this recipe. I’ve been using concentrate liquid in my DS 5000 but it’s just too expensive at the rate I’m using it.

washallday

Reaction score
I haven't had an issue with it sliming up. I switched from using mc liquid because lack of smell and poor show, foaming. My experience through the years is if the customer doesn't see a good show when soap goes on they feel they didn't get a good wash or think something is wrong with the wash. I use this in my 4000's.