What's new

Automatic PreSoaks what works best??? Revisit

wash12

Reaction score
Simoniz Correct is a NO GO! Clean just wasn't there. Looking to try JBS Hyper Storm Polymer Presoak. Updates to come. As of now, Kleen-rite's in bay presoak is working nicely on a blue tip.

All the best!
Curious if you ended up trying JBS and if so how did it work and what you ended up finding working the best, in the same boat as you right now with soaps.

Officer

Reaction score
Curious if you ended up trying JBS and if so how did it work and what you ended up finding working the best, in the same boat as you right now with soaps.
Yes. We’re using JBS COMPASS line exclusively. Best decision we ever made. Sales have went up and were cleaning better thank ever before.

wash12

Reaction score
Yes. We’re using JBS COMPASS line exclusively. Best decision we ever made. Sales have went up and were cleaning better thank ever before.
Great to hear I have a few questions if you don't mind, trying to solve a road film problem.

Are you going lo then hi on pre soak and any dwell time?

What machine are you using this on?

For the lo and hi compass products which ones are you using and do you know the strength your putting them on at?

Officer

Reaction score
Great to hear I have a few questions if you don't mind, trying to solve a road film problem.

Are you going lo then hi on pre soak and any dwell time?

What machine are you using this on?

For the lo and hi compass products which ones are you using and do you know the strength your putting them on at?
Going Lo then High with 20 seconds dwell time in between passes. I’m using a Washworld RAZOR. I don’t know the strength off the top but our high ph is run with an alkaline booster. This is the best cleaning we’ve seen thus far. Marco from JBS can set you up. He’s been to my site at least 5-6 times this year alone. Customers and I notice a difference. We’ve used all the touchlesss chemicals. Simoniz, Warsaw, BlendCo (2nd best) and JBS. We’ve always come back to JBS.

Ratios vary. The hyper concentrates are metered so high I’m not sure what our rate is. I know we’re under a $1 a car. Where are you located??

wash12

Reaction score
Going Lo then High with 20 seconds dwell time in between passes. I’m using a Washworld RAZOR. I don’t know the strength off the top but our high ph is run with an alkaline booster. This is the best cleaning we’ve seen thus far. Marco from JBS can set you up. He’s been to my site at least 5-6 times this year alone. Customers and I notice a difference. We’ve used all the touchlesss chemicals. Simoniz, Warsaw, BlendCo (2nd best) and JBS. We’ve always come back to JBS.

Ratios vary. The hyper concentrates are metered so high I’m not sure what our rate is. I know we’re under a $1 a car. Where are you located??
In AZ, currently using BlendCo and having trouble removing road film after a rain and also windshield eyebrow we aren't removing at all. BlendCo and there reps have been great and we like all there products better then previous company I was using but still not getting cars as clean as I would like.

You said Blend Co is second best how much better cleaning did you get with JBS?

Also what issue where you having before going to JBS and did JBS get it 100% or do you still get cars you can't get clean to where you get a complaint?

Sorry for all the questions just been going in circles on this for months and at the point of settling with the fact touchless just won't clean all cars well.

Officer

Reaction score
In AZ, currently using BlendCo and having trouble removing road film after a rain and also windshield eyebrow we aren't removing at all. BlendCo and there reps have been great and we like all there products better then previous company I was using but still not getting cars as clean as I would like.

You said Blend Co is second best how much better cleaning did you get with JBS?

Also what issue where you having before going to JBS and did JBS get it 100% or do you still get cars you can't get clean to where you get a complaint?

Sorry for all the questions just been going in circles on this for months and at the point of settling with the fact touchless just won't clean all cars well.
With Blendo Co we found the cars weren't rinsing freely and leaving film and a noticeable eyebrow. JBS gets nearly all of it. With Blend Co. and other soaps I could draw in the film left behind on my truck. With JBS, it gets the film and almost always the eyebrow. That was a deciding factor for us. Every now an then we will get one complaint by a customer who hasn't washed their car months and it needed to actually be scrubbed. Touchless isn't going to get those cars clean whereas friction would. In terms of percentages, we're cleaning 98-99% of all cars. Our customers notice it and they keep coming back.

water guy

Reaction score
With Blendo Co we found the cars weren't rinsing freely and leaving film and a noticeable eyebrow. JBS gets nearly all of it. With Blend Co. and other soaps I could draw in the film left behind on my truck. With JBS, it gets the film and almost always the eyebrow. That was a deciding factor for us. Every now an then we will get one complaint by a customer who hasn't washed their car months and it needed to actually be scrubbed. Touchless isn't going to get those cars clean whereas friction would. In terms of percentages, we're cleaning 98-99% of all cars. Our customers notice it and they keep coming back.
What machine do you have

water guy

Reaction score
We are thinking about one as well. Seems there tech support is alot better.Is there tech support 24/7

wash12

Reaction score
That is my main complaint is the film that when you run your finger on the car you can see it, which products of the compass line are you using for the hi and the lo, think I want to give it a try.

Officer

Reaction score
That is my main complaint is the film that when you run your finger on the car you can see it, which products of the compass line are you using for the hi and the lo, think I want to give it a try.
We're using the entire COMPASS line. Including the booster and Bugsaw Extreme.

Reaction score
Tried correct with simoniz foam additive worked real well i thought cars came out clean and shiny
on my 4000 i used about 8-9 oz per car or swipe i use two swipes of hph first one goes on thick 2nd pass like a 1/3rd of first pass just for customer value of a 2nd presoak pass, i feel the first pass does the job.
Also use on ss presoak and soap i just add pp to one to give it a differnt smell.

What about the kr super kleen, i hate paying the hazmat on the correct what would be the same without the hazmat

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did another volumetrics test today and I'm at about 60 cents per car for presoak. Talked to a friend who is at 63 cents. I mix my own and he uses ready-to-use liquid.

water guy

Reaction score
I did another volumetrics test today and I'm at about 60 cents per car for presoak. Talked to a friend who is at 63 cents. I mix my own and he uses ready-to-use liquid.
What do you mix to make your presoak

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
simoniz correct 50 lb box. 1/3 of a 5 gal pail of simoniz foam additive. 55 gal hot water

Speedi

Reaction score
I use KR Super Kleen pre-soak powder & it does a very good job. In the fall/winter now when cleaning conditions are harder I mix about 100 lbs. of powder to 75 gallons of water (2 boxes). I use a .083 injector with black tip & put on about 10-12 oz. per car or 22-26 cents. I do a low PH followed by a high PH with a speed 1 rinse on my Laser 360 plus.

washallday

Reaction score
I use lo then correct for hi. I have used 1 box correct and 5 gal of mc liquid. Has worked good but someone said they use 1/3 of a 5 gal presoak purple passion. I will be mixing one of these up this week and try it on one bay viruses the mc liquid.