What's new

Auto tellers

GALESBURG LASER

Reaction score
Does anyone use touch screen auto tellers for in bay automatics? Im sure alot of people do,but just curious what companys to look into,and what some of the features are,promotions,cost,what all i would need etc.Right now we use hamilton goldlines at all our washes. Thanks

captain cw

Reaction score
They really add the wow factor to the wash and allow you a lot more flexibility with promotions and remote accounting. The down side is that it is a computer that can and will lock up, get viruses and is very expensive to replace. A Hamilton Goldline, Unitec WS II or Standard Guardian are all stable, more affordable and mostly bullet proof. I'd say the two that have the most current track record are ICS and Intelio. Intelio being quite a bit more affordable. Unitec now has a touch screen teller. Hamilton's I do believe is not a touch screen, but has buttons on the side of the screen. Jim Coleman used to have the Entry Wizard, but quit making it I'm told because of the issues I mentioned.

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I looked at the touchscreens awhile back. Really like the looks but just started looking into cost of replacement parts that might get damaged from vandalizm. New screens were way to expensive. I was at a ica show and saw that standard change had come out with a new paystation Guardian XP (not a touch screen but has a bigger display screen and talking features.) I really like the standard paystations. I have 2 and will be getting 2 more for my other locations when possible. Also 2 paystations were alittle over what one touchscreen ics was going to cost.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I installed a PDQ B series Access unit in September. More expensive than most but so far the experience has been very good. In my opinion, it is way more advanced than anything I have seen out there. While it is early to say, the reliability has been awesome so far. The up sell and specials packages have proven to be real winners in selling packages. They also have a web package (that I do not have yet) but want to upgrade to soon.