What's new

Atlanta Car Wash Robbery Foiled

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the person that held him down since that will probably follow him around for the rest of his life. I definitely won't shed a tear for the POS thief.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
None of the employees were charged with anything. The scumbag had sprayed several with pepper spray and threatened others.

MEP001

Reaction score
And according to the video, he caused a head injury to the clerk.

Kevin James

Reaction score
It’s really ashamed that someone has to lose their life over such a senseless act. Just because no criminal charges were filed against the Cactus Car Wash employees doesn’t mean that they aren’t accountable. The owners of the Cactus Car Wash and the employees that chased down and held down the robber could still be held accountable if the family of the dead man files a “Wrongful Death Suit” It happens more often than you think, you just don’t hear about it.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
As a follow up, the police have classified it as a homicide but thus far no one has been charged. The cause of death has been listed as suffocation.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
As a follow up, the police have classified it as a homicide but thus far no one has been charged. The cause of death has been listed as suffocation.
I hope they are not going to be charged. Good riddance I say. Save society the cost of keeping the thief in jail.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
He was probably struggling and they just did what they needed to restrain him. The liberal do gooders, who figure that he was only robbing the place to get college money may probably insist that they be charged. IMO we didn't lose much with his passing.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Police announced this morning that no charges will be filed.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
Well, I hate thieves. However, charges are not the only consideration. I don't know what the car wash is worth, but I would suspect that the family of the thief will own the wash as well as collecting a large amount from the car wash insurance.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
If there are any more develpments I will let you know. Right now as far as the authorities are concerned the case is closed.