What's new

Armor All chemicals for your tunnell?

Etowah

mac

Reaction score
I've heard some impressive claims about the costs per car for their line of tunnell products. Anyone using it? Would love some feedback from operators.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Mac,

I have a friend/client in the Midwest who made the transition from gas/c-store operator to carwash operator. In the process, he became an Armor All distributor. His main reason for choosing the brand was not cost per car but rather the finished quality that the products provided. If you would like his name and phone number, you know how to reach me.

Randy

Reaction score
I’ve used Armorall Chemicals in past. They work Ok, I found them to be overly expensive. Armorall soap products are made by ZEP. The Armorall distributor in my area with under about 6 months ago, we can’t get them anymore.

Mr.Aap

Reaction score
I have some cost per car numbers from back in late 08 which might help some....The volumetrics should be spot on and you could use the current pricing to get you a pretty good idea of todays Cpc....

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
If you drink the Kool aid and believe people will beat a path to your door for the brand, or their marketing plans will elp you, then by all means go for it.

Stuff I tried was great at reccomended dilutions as are most brands I tried. Came down to how well did stuff work and what kind of show did it give at a cost per car that matched what I got from other stuff.

I am happy with KR soaps, sealer wax and triple foam but use different Wheel cleaner and drying agent as well as Rain X (For the Brand Appeal / recogniton for the up sell) albeit I have plenty of equipment in the tunnels.

Have had several reps say they could match KR cost per car. They have set up samples and made many adjustments. None could match the show and effect of the KR stuff at the same cost per car. After pulling my hair out I went back to KR stuff. Almost bought into the AA rep hype to try it. Then I had an attack of sanity.

dlc95

Reaction score
My employer offered to set me up with Armor All, but my place came with Stone Soap. Stone is 15 minutes from where I live, which makes it very convenient if I need something in a pinch.

If I want to try a name brand, I'd like to give Turtle Wax a go.