What's new

Aquamizer Reclaim System?

dpessler

Reaction score
Anyone operating an Aquamizer reclaim system?

Are they still in business?

Thanks!
Doug

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I have a Aquamizer. It is the biggest piece of junk. Never has worked and they went out of business about the time I was trying to get it up and running. They kept saying that nobody was having the type of problems that I had. Then one day they were gone.

mac

Reaction score
Bill, I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that one. I hope the other operators here , when they hear that phrase, see it as a warning siren. Doug, you may have to accept the fact that you made a bad decision in good faith. There may be some value in your system however. It really depends on why you bought the system to start with. Most of these systems, from any manufacturer, don't make clean water to the standards you would hope for. They can work OK in a tunnell where just a hugh ammount of water is used, and may work OK in an automatic for an undercarriage wash, but that's about it. If you needed the system to get your place built, just keep it clean and looking like you're using it.

Bill Manke

Reaction score
I still have my aquamizer in just not using it. When I get time I try different things to see if I can get it to work. No luck so far.Has yours ever worked? when did you get yours

wash103

Reaction score
Aquamizer

I have had one for 3 years and had no problems. Send me PM and I can try and answer some of your questions. I do not think the company is still in business but you can still get parts.

dpessler

Reaction score
I installed mine 5 years ago when I built my wash. Due to situations @ my other businesses, I did not feel that I had the time to learn and tweak the system. Embarassed to say I have never turned it on. That being said, I'm glad I got the (3) 1,500 gallon tanks piped and in the ground.
I called them a couple years ago and they did not have a distributor for the Cincinnati area. I told them I would pay them to come up and start it up and show me the basics. They said they would get back to me and never did.
I contacted Dean Taylor yesterday & he thought we may be able to retrofit my system and make it work. I'll keep you posted.

Doug

mac

Reaction score
Well you're on the right track. Dean should be able to get you something that works, and show you how to maintain it.