What's new

Aqua Jet 500 F5 alarm

Addy's

Reaction score
First time posting on this forum. I changed oil on my 2 Cat pumps on my gantry and now cannot get gantry to run. It is now showing a F5 alarm. All the water tanks are full. I checked most of the fuses and reset several times. Do not know what to try next. Any help would be appreciated.

Addy's

Reaction score
E7 Alarm first

I went back on alarm log and found 9 E7 alarms before the F5. So I started looking for a blown fuse. Sure enough as soon as I replaced fuse then the water tanks started working properly. The fuse kept blowing today as it went to spot free rinse. A bad solonoid coil going to ground was causing the problem. I was just about to make a

Addy's

Reaction score
E7 Alarm first

I went back on alarm log and found 9 E7 alarms before the F5. So I started looking for a blown fuse. Sure enough as soon as I replaced fuse then the water tanks started working properly. The fuse kept blowing today as it went to spot free rinse. A bad solonoid coil going to ground was causing the problem. I was just about to make a service call but solved problem. I did talk to a Mark 7 tech who led me in the right direction.